Have you felt your heart skip a beat—and not in a good way—upon turning on the lights and catching sight of an army of cockroaches scuttling away?
Cockroaches can conceal themselves in the most unlikely of places, hiding in cracks, crevices, Roof void, sub-floor, gaps in walls and any kind of cupboards and pantries throughout your home.
Nobody wants to admit they have a cockroach problem. Suffering a cockroach infestation can be very distressing, simply because these creatures instill disgust and can be extremely difficult to get rid of. The good news is that our professional Pest Control Specialists are extremely meticulous in our treatments, so you can be cockroach-free in a very short time.
Cockroaches can be reservoirs of disease and has been linked to diseases and bacteria such as:
- Salmonella Typhi (which causes Typhoid)
- Staphylococcus (staph)
- Streptococcus (which can cause strep throat, pink eye, meningitis, bacterial pneumonia, endocarditis, erysipelas, and necrotizing fasciitis, or 'flesh-eating' bacterial infections)
- Viruses such as the polio virus.
- Diseases such as dysentery, which causes severe diarrhea that may include bleeding.
- Studies have shown that cockroaches can trigger asthma and other allergies
Cockroaches can survive up to a week without a head and can survive much higher levels of radiation than most other animals (although not a nuclear explosion as commonly believed!)
They are also crazy fast - and can run at speeds up to 1.5m per second! Good luck catching them...
We can help with specialised pest control services for regional businesses, and we even have our own plane! Give us a call and we'd be happy to see if we can help with your particular requirements.